Registration: Early Bird Registration ends June 28th. Student rates available. Click here to register.
Are you passionate about the health and well-being of children and youth, and committed to promoting healthy active living in your school or community?
The 2012 Ophea Conference is an invaluable professional learning experience for leaders who support the health and learning of children and youth in Ontario’s schools and communities. Delegates include elementary and secondary teachers, administrators, health and physical education consultants, public health professionals, recreation leaders, and others interested in the health of children and youth.
• Interactive workshops that provide hands-on, practical experience
• Networking opportunities to learn from and share with professionals from across the province
• Keynote address by Joannie Rochette
• Exhibitor Marketplace with the latest programs, equipment, ideas and resources
• Evening program and social event
To learn more visit the conference website.