Topics covered include:
- Target Populations
- High-level Value of Physical Activity for People with Serious Mental Illness
- Why Now?
- Why Mental Health Services?
- Presenting the Evidence: Data Collection Methods
- Physical Health, Mental Health and Social Benefits of Physical Activity Programs
- Current Landscape: Physical Activity Programming in Mental Health Services Settings
- Systemic, Organizational and Participant Barriers to Implementation of Physical Activity Programs in SMI Populations
- How to Overcome Obstacles and Build Capacity
- Community Partnership Building and Inter-agency Collaboration
- Tapping into Existing Resources
- Peer Mentors and Leaders: A Win-Win Approach